Re: Re: SPF advocacy

2004-01-25 17:21:53
In
<Pine(_dot_)LNX(_dot_)4(_dot_)44(_dot_)0401251458250(_dot_)20717-100000(_at_)betty(_dot_)cometsite(_dot_)com>
 Matt Perry <matt(_at_)primefactor(_dot_)com> writes:

I'd be glad to compile and maintain alternate packages of Sendmail for
Red Hat and Fedora.

Thank you very much!

                     Once I can get libspf to work with Sendmail that is.
If anyone has gotten it to work and would like to help me out, I'd
appreciate an off-list email to that effect.

The libspf tha was announced last night is pre-beta.  That version
(0.17) currently does not even pass the test suite.  The next version
will likely pass much more of the test suite, but I'm going to guess
that it still won't be as functional as the perl 1.99 code.

I know James is working on convergence, but it probably isn't a good
idea to even package libspf at this time.

-wayne

Wiki:
http://spfwiki.infinitepenguins.net/pmwiki.php/SenderPermittedFrom/HomePage