Re: Re: "extreme SPF" scenario for ISPs

2004-02-03 09:21:46
Christophe Saout wrote:

-> offer SMTP on port 587, SMTP-AUTH only

But only when all ISPs agree to not block port 587. This is not really a solution to the underlying problem. SMTP-AUTH only is something we try to enforce, but given the lack of knowledge of average joe we cannot shut down SMTP-after-POP in the next few months, maybe years.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jan Wildeboer

--

|               |      d o m a i n ) f a c t o r y       |
| Jan Wildeboer | * Premium Hosting -  Premium Service * |

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.5.txt