Re: Re: "extreme SPF" scenario for ISPs

2004-02-03 11:02:51
I am the administrator for an email server interested in implementing
SPF on my system.  I signed up for this list two days ago because I
assumed there would be around ten messages per day with helpful hints
for achieving this goal.  And there are.

But they're being drowned out by this political discussion which
has digressed into port blocking, registering servers, etc., etc.
I'm just a humble newbie, but could you please take this whole thread
somewhere more appropriate?  Let's PLEASE get on with talking about
IMPLEMENTING AND ADOPTING SPF!            -- George Mitchell

Latest draft at http://spf.pobox.com/draft-mengwong-spf-02.9.5.txt