Re: Re: "extreme SPF" scenario for ISPs

2004-02-03 00:58:18
"John Warren" <john(_at_)wenet(_dot_)tustin(_dot_)ca(_dot_)us> writes:

It's time that the US government force all ISP to block any of their
customers from using port 25 unless they request it for their own mail
server. To get that port 25 access they would have to agree that the
ISP could test their server any time they want.

I believe you live in a different world than mine. In my world the
Internet is not something that is US only. Actually, I live in Norway
and could basically not care less about how US law regulates mail
servers.

--
Gustav Foseid, Initio IT-løsninger AS
http://www.initio.no/