Re: XML!! Lets bang square peg into round hole!!

2004-06-01 11:07:11
On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 11:02, James Couzens wrote:

No, its a BAD thing.  No one believes or enjoys being offered a
"choice" but in this particular case all were doing here is slowing
things down and creating problems.  Please do not miss my point here:

That was intended to be worded:

"No one believes or enjoys being offered a "choice" more than I, but in
this particular..."

Cheers,

James

--
James Couzens,
Programmer

The Inbox Event at the Marriott San Jose features SPF.
   June 2: Email Accountability Symposium (free)
   June 3: SPF Strategy BOF (free) where industry will coordinate deployment
timeline
   Times: 6:30pm - 8pm, both sessions.  http://www.inboxevent.com/