Re: Spf sendmail-milter

2004-06-16 07:37:09

So to make effective use of SPF I really need to have my own mail server, which means moving to dsl on a fixed ip.

My problem is this:- We are getting 6,000 to 9,000 emails per day 99.?% spam. At present these get filtered quite effectively with SA. This will get worse before it gets better. If I can't get most of these filtered out at isp level what should be my best course of action?, if I don't change my email address.

Nigel

Kilner Vacuumation Co. Ltd. http://www.kilner-vacuum-lifting.com

Scanned for viruses by F-Prot Antivirus - http://www.f-prot.com

All information contained in this email is confidential and may
be used by the intended recipient only.