Re: *****SPAM***** Citibank

2004-07-14 10:46:01

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bourque Daniel" <Daniel(_dot_)Bourque(_at_)loto-quebec(_dot_)com>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 11:13 AM
Subject: *****SPAM***** [spf-discuss] Citibank

I just received another false CITIBANK.COM e-mail...  Why is it , if
Citibank is complaining about mail fraud, that they don't even publish SPF
TXT record???

Citibank also does not seem to act against the fraud sites when notified of
the abuse. 3 times in the last few months I've notified them of such
email/web frauds, and in each case the fake website remained online for at
least 3 days after I notified them, nor did the 3 different webhosting
companies where the fake site resided act against it.

It doesn't matter how secure their website is and their encryption, servers,
etc. if they allow this sort of thing to go on.