Re: *****SPAM***** Citibank

2004-07-14 11:42:19
"Nico Kadel-Garcia" <nkadel(_at_)merl(_dot_)com> writes:

Citibank also does not seem to act against the fraud sites when notified of
the abuse. 3 times in the last few months I've notified them of such
email/web frauds, and in each case the fake website remained online for at
least 3 days after I notified them, nor did the 3 different webhosting
companies where the fake site resided act against it.

It doesn't matter how secure their website is and their encryption, servers,
etc. if they allow this sort of thing to go on.

So, maybe complaints should be made to the financial service
regulators (FSA in the UK, SEC? in USA) about banks etc who take no
action about or seem uninterested in internet fraud.