Re: Re: Military

2004-07-28 05:29:19
Then change jobs because you are violating your employment agreement. Our
employees are not permitted to use any email service from our computers
except our corporate server.

Procedure is first discovery results in a reprimand in the employees folder
and they sign a paper they were warned. Second incidence results in
termination.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Howarth" <paul(_at_)city-fan(_dot_)org>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Military

John Keown wrote:
First let me apologize for the receipt request on my last post.

You make my point. All that is needed is to include a web interface on
port
80 in your mailserver. Then when a client incurs port blocking they just
use
your web interface to send and receive email through your server. There
are
several commercial and free web interfaces that can accomplish this.

Roger you again make my case mail administrators be certified.

And if port 80 is blocked by the employer, who insists that all mail goes
through their own mail server for accountability reasons?

Paul.

Send us money!  http://spf.pobox.com/donations.html