Re: Good Domain List one step closer to reality (actually two steps)

2004-08-16 04:49:54
From: John Glube

However, everyone likes to sell goods and services to the
American consumer.

Absolute rubbish -- the internet is a world wide web.  I've been on it for
many years and have  _never_  traded with USA.  I know of many people
running international companies that will not trade with USA because of
their policies, it's the silent protest and USA thinks it isn't happening,
they need to look at their trade deficit !!!!

And it is relatively easy for American based internet service
providers to block all email coming from any one nation.

Yea - I'll start with Canada -  I'd love to block all the junkmail that
comes out of sympatico.ca - it's blacklisted with loads of people I know for
allowing so much spam - I have to especially collect the mails from John
Glube.

deterrent for US based senders and residents in nations having
mutual assistance agreements with the US, including the UK,
Canada and Australia.

.... but not the remaining 75% of the worlds population?  About as effective
as .........(fill in your own metaphor)

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com