RE: Re: Received your email: [Re: (spf-discuss) Good Domain List one step closer to reality...]

2004-08-20 13:03:10
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of
jpinkerton
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 3:59 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: [spf-discuss] Re: Received your email: [Re: (spf-discuss) Good
Domain List one step closer to reality...]

Can someone boot this guy off this list please?  He not only
doesn't repond
to the important questions, but he's spamming all of us with an
incorrectly
configured autoresponder.

I have asked him for his mail-list  and  his backers/sponsors/whatever but
there's no hint of either :-(      If he has a mail-list - we can all join
that and talk about accuspam or whatever is on the agenda.

I don't know if it help or not, but since he and I use the same domain host
(isn't whois wonderful), I just filed a support ticket asking them to help
fix his autoresponder.

Scott Kitterman