RE: Re: Received your email: [Re: (spf-discuss) Good Domain List one step closer to reality...]

2004-08-20 13:26:02
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
[mailto:owner-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com]On Behalf Of
jpinkerton
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 4:13 PM
To: spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Received your email: [Re: (spf-discuss)
Good Domain List one step closer to reality...]

From: "Scott Kitterman" <spf(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com>

I don't know if it help or not, but since he and I use the same domain
host
(isn't whois wonderful), I just filed a support ticket asking
them to help
fix his autoresponder.

You mean he doesn't even run his own server??????   Sheeesh - - -
 even *I*
do that !!

It is a dedicated box, so he's not like me stuck using a shared server.  But
the service is managed.  He does not have root access:

http://www.pair.com/services/dedicated/faq.html#11b

Scott Kitterman