Re: Apache Foundation and SenderID

2004-09-04 05:34:05
On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 12:02:28PM -0400, Paul Iadonisi wrote:
  Well, yeah, the post from the guy from the ESPC was disheartening at
best.  However, keep in mind that he claimed that combined, all the
members of the ESPC send about 12% of all the email on the net.  But

He did not actually say this, did he? I might have misread, but I
thought he just said '12% of email' and I took it that he meant 12% of
email in the usa..

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.