Re: Apache Foundation and SenderID

2004-09-05 07:12:26
Hi,

You might take the several DEPLOY testimonies on the mxcomp list and
this list as a starting point.

Furthermore, you might want to put the report on the wiki i'm setting up
for the counter-pr-campaign: http://senderid.metro.cx (tld in the progress of
being registered).

Koen

On Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 08:18:19AM -0400, terry(_at_)ashtonwoodshomes(_dot_)com