Re: Re: MARID to close

2004-09-22 14:09:53
Le 04-09-22, à 16:28, Guillaume Filion a écrit :
Are you talking about this group? http://www.oasis-open.org/
If so, then I understand that by "profesional" you mean "corporate." They charge $250/year for non voting membership and $1000/year for non-profit
voting membership. I'll refrain from making comments about a particular
organisation that help sink the MARID ship.

Oops, I didn't reread my message enough before posting.
I meant "a particular *corporation* that helped sink the MARID ship" and I was refering to Microsoft.