Re: Re: MARID to close

2004-09-22 17:36:35
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:28:11 -0400, Guillaume Filion wrote:
 Did you read the BATV proposal by Dave Crocker?
<http://brandenburg.com/specifications/draft-crocker-marid-batv-00-06dc.
html

That was the original "proposal".  It was not a complete specification.
At that, I have been intrigued by how strong the expressions of interest
have been.

We finally got the first formal specification issued two weeks ago.  It
is a real Internet Draft, but is also available at:
<http://brandenburg.com/CSV/draft-levine-mass-batv-00.html>.

Given that it's only 2 weeks old, it's a bit soon to rate it in terms of
community support...

d/
--
Dave Crocker  <mailto:dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
Brandenburg InternetWorking  <http://brandenburg.com>