Re: Re: MARID to close

2004-09-22 10:40:32
On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 09:31:26AM -0700, Ted Hardie wrote:
| Rather than spin in place, the working group chairs and Area Advisor
| believe that the
| best way forward is experimentation with multiple proposals and a
| subsequent review of deployment experience.  The working group chairs
| and Area Advisor intend to ask that the editors of existing working
| group drafts put forward their documents as non-working group
| submissions for Experimental RFC status.

"Meng Weng Wong" <mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:
I think this clears the way for Unified SPF...

It's exactly what I thought when I read the message. I think that they took
the best decision, SPF2/scope was just Sender-ID trying to look like Unified
SPF.

Where is the last version of the Unified SPF drafts? I found a version
dating from August 6th on http://spf.pobox.com/unified/id/ but they seem to
contain some outdated stuff (namely XML, I don't think that anyone wants
that anymore.)

MARID is Dead, Long Live Unified SPF!

GFK's
--