Re: Why I think we should tolerate compatibility with PRA.

2004-10-04 14:07:45
If some big players, like AOL and or Google are behind SPF ( and they
have published SPF records ) then we have a better than even chance of
making an SPF derived solution successful.

AOL is already supporting SPF on inbound, and has said that they will
support on outbound.

But you can't expect any one, especially a big ISP, to support a
standard which *its own proponents* can't even get their act together
to get out the door.

Excuse the bluntness and the French, but what's going to kill SPF is
all the d*cking around.

After everything else which has happened, this is the *one* group
which I expected to be immune to paralysis by analysis.

Don't prove me wrong.

Anne