Re: [SPF v1 Draft] Last chance before I submit...

2004-10-12 09:41:07
Mark wrote:

v=spf1 mx -all redirect=r2._spf.example.com

In your first example, everything after "-all" is to be ignored
anyway

Lest I get too carried away, not literally "everything" after "-all" is to
be ignored, of course; only mechanisms.

the order of any tailing modifiers is moot.

So that I do better to reword as follows: "In your first example, since only
modifiers remain after "-all", and no mechanisms, the order of any tailing
modifiers is moot."

- Mark

        System Administrator Asarian-host.org

---