Re: Regain control

2004-10-25 07:37:39
In
<1098713409(_dot_)26873(_dot_)29(_dot_)camel(_at_)antitrust(_dot_)6o4(_dot_)ca>
James Couzens <jcouzens(_at_)6o4(_dot_)ca> writes:

[...]                                                       I agree to
bring libSPF in line with whatever final changes are made to this spec.

Wayne I suggest that you do the same -- rather than just implementing
whatever *you* believe the spec should be.  What you are doing with your
library isn't helping.  And I mean this without spite and its intended
interpretation is void of malice.

As I've said before, I can't, in good conscience, deploy a library
that allows for DoS attacks on third parties.  In that particular
aspect, I have never conformed to any of the SPF specs, and I won't in
the future.

Libspf2 conforms to spf-draft-200406, with a few exceptions.  I see
very little value in the incompatible changes that were made in
draft-lentczner-spf-00.

-wayne