RE: Re: When did we lose control?

2004-10-22 12:22:30

* Amend the protocol for v=spf1 with a modifier, as
requested by Rand, so that those who wish to state their
record can't be used for pra checking can do so; and,

In what alternative universe do you think that can be
enforced and under what theory of law?

If you send me mail I will decide how I analyze it, not you.
The premise here is that the sender might be a spammer and
spammers don't get to choose.

PRA is already implemented and active. Nothing this or any
other group can do will change that.

What you are trying to do here is to push a position that
means that I can only analyze MY incomming mail with
software that meets your choosen ideology. Tough, not
happening. Why waste bits arguing the point?