spf2.0/pra next to v=spf1

2004-10-29 10:13:49
On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 11:28, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
I negotiated with MS on this issue and the answer is "if
you're not comfortable with SPF1 records being used in PRA
context, you can just publish

  domain.com TXT "spf2.0/pra"

That record means the spf1 record won't be used for PRA.

The way I see it, the onus is on MS and anyone else
implementing PRA to specialcase around failures of the PRA
to DTRT.  (eg EzMLM, Yahoo!Groups).

Do these records need to exist next to _all_ SPF1 records?  So if one
had to add X records for X hosts (because of CNAMEs and subdomains and
inability to use wildcards because there are other records, etc), one
would now need to add X*2 records to be able to say "don't do PRA
checking"?