Re: purely dual-format approach

2004-10-30 05:04:11

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004, Chris Haynes wrote:

I hereby modify my proposal to the use of a modifier "op", as you suggest,
but
it must give specific authority for the use of the record with each specific
protocol in a comma-separated list, e.g.

"op=pra,smm"

So now the PRA test may only be applied if the "pra" identifier is among the
values in the "op" list.

The name of the modifier should obviously be "ot" .
So a typical entry is now:

"ot=pra,smm"

So after couple thoughts you came back with what is basicly same concept
as sc= modifier for which I've been advocating for a while, see

http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200410/0881.html

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks