Re: Re: Moved to SES-DEVEL list

2004-11-02 03:38:41
On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 14:08 +0100, Frank Ellermann wrote:

But /files/Working_SES_Format_Definition_08001.png
is still all white.

I'm not sure what document is linking this item but I suspect it was the
out-dated full textual draft which I took down as of last night.  For
what its worth the image is indeed all white and was likely generated by
the pdftohtml program.  The out-dated draft is going to be replaced with
something complete in the following days.

What is available, and works fine for me in lynx and firefox is:

http://ses.codeshare.ca/files/Working_SES_Format_Definition_08.html

Done.  Not one single SPF web page passes my minimal
"visible with any browser" tests (actually a relaxed
test, legacy browsers don't know PNG).  And if two
different PNG viewers say "all white", then I'm ready
to believe it.  It's not a cache problem, I checked
it with 08005.png (=> all white).

It is indeed all white.  Again, i'm not sure what linked those images
but I apologize for the error.

spf-help.net also displays PHP errors at the moment,
even its contact form is broken.

I was unable to find any when I looked, and I'm not personally aware of
any contact form, at least there shouldn't be one available.  The only
"contact" link thats intended to be there is the one with an HTML href
with a mailto:

Can you forward to me off-list the pages that you see with the
aforementioned problems?

spf.pobox.net still doesn't work without CSS.  And on
spftools.net you'd find a disabled WiKi about "Sender
Permitted From".  When was SPF renamed, in February ?

I guess by the somewhat indignant overall tone of this message I should
remove this link?

Cheers,

James

--