Re: [OT] HTML rant (was: Moved to SES-DEVEL list)

2004-11-03 00:11:40

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Couzens" <jcouzens(_at_)6o4(_dot_)ca>
To: <spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 5:26 AM
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] [OT] HTML rant (was: Moved to SES-DEVEL list)

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 23:24 +0100, Frank Ellermann wrote:

I'm not personally aware of any contact form

<http://www.spf-help.net/contact.html>  I consider pages with
"contact forms" _instead_ of a simple mailto link as a personal
insult.  These "contacts forms" _never_ work.  Of course I try
to avoid them like hell unless I "must" use them.  And that's
exactly the moment when I'm most pissed off if they don't work,
as always.  Even the amazon.com "contact forms" are a personal
insult.  Normally amazon sets the standard in all "visible with
any browser" issues, but "contact forms" are a royal PITA.

I fully agree with you, and you'll note that www.spf-help.net isn't my
site =D.

Well - you tell me a totally harvesting-proof method of exposing your e-mail
address and I'll use it - or show you how to harvest it ;-)

As spammers are pushed harder, they will try harder, and obfuscation of
e-mail addresses on websites is fairly easy to overcome.

Slainte,

JohnP.
johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com
ICQ 313355492