Re: [OT] HTML rant (was: Moved to SES-DEVEL list)

2004-11-04 13:13:29
On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 at 08:07:06AM +0100, jpinkerton wrote:
Heh - I sort of agree - but spammers rule, so there's no e-mail links on
spfhelp ;-)  Try the form before you slate it completely, Frank - it goes to
Koen's nice little help group who will respond via their wiki.   If there
are any improvements you'd like I'll gladly consider them, but I *much*
prefer to not have an e-mail link - not even an obfuscated one - the
spammers are not far from cracking them too......

Actually, not a wiki but an rt (a ticket system,
http://bestpractical.com/)..

Koen

Networking, embedded systems, unix expertise, artificial intelligence.