Re: About 15 minutes ago at the FTC summit, Meng said SRS sucks

2004-11-10 14:05:47
In <014501c4c75b$dc73e270$864d573e(_at_)idimo2> "jpinkerton"
<johnp(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com> writes:

Just an FYI

About 15 minutes ago at the FTC summit, Meng said SRS sucks.

LOL - - can we have a bit more detail?

Someone, I think Tony Finch, said that there were problems with
forwarding for both SenderID and SPF.  The MS guy (Ryan) basically
said "we have documented all the cases where the world has to
change".  When it was Meng's turn, he said "SPF *has* a solution to
the forwarder problem.  It is called SRS.  But, SRS sucks.  Maybe
we should rename it to SSRS, sucky SRS."

In <200411102031(_dot_)iAAKVRN22484(_at_)www(_dot_)watkins-home(_dot_)com> Guy
<pobox(_at_)watkins-home(_dot_)com> writes:

Someone said that there was a court reporter, maybe a transcript will be
made public.  Or just wait for the movie.  :)

Bruce Pennypacker did bittorrents of the FTC Spam conference from last
year and has said that he would do it again for this one.  We need to
see if there is a tape being made.  Last time it took about a week or
so to get the tape and convert it to mpgs.

-wayne