Re: About 15 minutes ago at the FTC summit, Meng said SRS sucks

2004-11-10 14:31:27
In <20041110211657(_dot_)GI16336(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com> Meng Weng
Wong <mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

on the whole i think SPF Classic and SES have been getting
good mindshare at this conference, and everyone has been
smiling politely.

Note that Meng is currently sitting up at the front of the room
waiting to give his AGUPI presentation.  He has also admitted to
surfing /.  ;-)

Yea, I would say that the conference has gone very well.  Even the FTC
moderators were bringing up SPF and calling SenderID "SPF".

Also, there *were* transcripts for the FTC spam conference last year,
so I guess it is quite likely to have transcripts for this one also.

-wayne