Re: About 15 minutes ago at the FTC summit, Meng said SRS sucks

2004-11-10 14:16:57
On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 02:21:01PM -0500, guy wrote:
| Just an FYI
|
| About 15 minutes ago at the FTC summit, Meng said SRS sucks.

i also said it 6 months ago.

http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200405/0199.html

:)

on the whole i think SPF Classic and SES have been getting
good mindshare at this conference, and everyone has been
smiling politely.

there also seems to be general agreement that we will need
to do crypto as well.  so it's between SES, DK, and IIM
... if SES wants to succeed i would recommend that it
leapfrog the coming merger between DK and IIM, and take
into account opportunistic PKI possibly based on XKMS, which
is something I know absolutely nothing about.