Re: Odd Problem

2004-11-10 14:53:54
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Matt wrote:

The other day I got the following attached bounce back from a
Barracude Spam Box.. but as far as I can tell my SPF records are
correct, and this person sent mail out through one of the encompassed
mail servers.. any thoughts?

Your SPF setup is correct.  The Barracude box is broken.

Running the same data reported by the broken MTA:

IP           MAIL FROM             HELO
63.174.244.3 pioneer(_at_)chilitech(_dot_)net smtp1-ha.chilitech.net

I get PASS.