Re: Initial Voting Procedures (updated 23:15pm Nov14 2004)

2004-11-16 16:41:14
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004, Greg Connor wrote:

I don't actually mind having my email address exposed, as long as the list
isn't left up on the web for a long time for crawlers to find.  Most of the

I don't mind either - even if the web crawlers do find it.  I've been in
lots of spam lists for years.  The fact that our office system rejects over
40000 forgeries and spams every day means that I never have to wait long to
test new features on Python milter.

After all, the whole point of SPF is to be able to give out your email and have
legitimate users able to detect spoofing.