RE: Should I include major ISPs in SPF for our hosted domains?

2005-01-07 05:51:04
Nico Kadel-Garcia [nkadel(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net] wrote:
And you'd better believe that the next crop of email worms will take
advantage of the locally stored user authentication to submit their spew
into the user's own upstream SMTP sites, some of them already have.

Well, that we will never be able to prevent.  Except for with per-user
message cryptography, with the user having to enter his password/-phrase
when signing and sending messages.