Re: Should I include major ISPs in SPF for our hosted domains?

2005-01-11 23:05:16
On Thu, Jan 06, 2005 at 11:28:01PM -0800, Greg Connor
<gconnor(_at_)nekodojo(_dot_)org> wrote:
Is this kind of checking even possible with most modern MSAs?  I seem to
remember Postfix has a map that can correlate usernames to allowed email
addresses, am I right?  Is this possible with sendmail or qmail or others?

I've hacked up an m4 file to do this in sendmail...
http://www.madhack.com/~madhack/auth_from.m4

--
Mike Markley <mike(_at_)markley(_dot_)org>