Re: Dealing with SPF problems

2005-04-04 15:32:47
At 03:04 PM 04/04/2005, you wrote:
At 02:36 PM 4/4/2005 -0700, you wrote:

At 02:30 PM 04/04/2005, you wrote:
So, how does one go about getting big lazy corps to fix serious email
problems?

  Stop doing business with them and make sure they know why.  They have
no incentive to get their act together until it effects their bottom line.

And if all five of us do that, we might really get Blockbuster's attention. :>)

  And if each of us convinces five more ...

  The choice of who to give my money to is one of the few ways I have of
influencing companies.  When I run into a stupid company, I make sure they
know why their competitor is now getting my business.