Re: Dealing with SPF problems

2005-04-04 15:44:02

So, how does one go about getting big lazy corps to fix serious email
problems?

  Stop doing business with them and make sure they know why.  They have
no incentive to get their act together until it effects their bottom line.

And if all five of us do that, we might really get Blockbuster's attention. :>)

  And if each of us convinces five more ...

I don't know five Blockbuster customers who care enough about SPF to rent somewhere else. In fact, I don't know one who even knows what SPF is.

Trying to change the world has zero chance of success. Changing email protocols is a long shot, but one I'm willing to spend some time on.

-- Dave
* David MacQuigg, PhD      email:  dmquigg-spf at yahoo.com      *  *
* IC Design Engineer            phone:  USA 520-721-4583      *  *  *
* Analog Design Methodologies                                 *  *  *
*                                   9320 East Mikelyn Lane     * * *
* VRS Consulting, P.C.              Tucson, Arizona 85710        *