Re: spf

2005-04-14 08:19:22
Does anyone know if GroupWise supports SASL over port 587?  I have never
heard of this before.  If they don't, we will have to remove our SPF
records because we cannot have users email blocked by other email
servers.  I could change the SPF records to allow other email servers to
send, but then what is the point of having an SPF record at all?

Andrew Gutkowski
CNA, MCP, Network+, A+
Systems Administrator
Pennsylvania College of Technology
One College Avenue
Williamsport, PA 17701
agutkows(_at_)pct(_dot_)edu
570-329-4918 phone
570-321-5554 fax

terry(_at_)ashtonwoodshomes(_dot_)com 4/14/2005 10:41:05 AM >>>