RE: Explain please (Was: SPF Stats)

2005-07-05 13:11:52
David,

You make some interesting statements in your message below, so now I would ask that perhaps you could please explain them better so others like me on this list can understand the basis and rationale behind your statements. I'll try to help you by offering my own responses to your points and perhaps you can explain where my logic might drift.