Re: Explain please

2005-07-07 06:54:12
------ Thread Break -------

It seems to me that this issue is a lot like discussing politics, religion or guns (and PLEASE don't go there!). Everybody has an opinion and has made decisions based on that opinion... no one will budge. Obviously the issue is important in each person's mind and the views are different.

Meanwhile, it seems to me that those opinions have been more than clearly 'posted'. To me, the noise ratio on this list is now degrading the benefit of this list as it is hard to pull out other important issues. Also, at least some important questions are going unanswered, likely due to getting buzzed out by the noise.

May I suggest we put this to bed? Agree to disagree?

Best Regards,
John Hinton