Re: Explain please (Was: SPF Stats)

2005-07-06 14:15:29
On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 13:03 -0400, Terry Fielder wrote:
and I cried that the mailing list's use of my name was 'forgery'?

Um, most mailing lists *do* change the "From" when they broadcast the
posts.  Moderated lists nearly have to, and most unmoderated lists do
anyway.  And the forwarding forgery issue is just *one* of the reasons
why.

I don't ever recall finding a mailing list which does that. None of the
dozens of mailing lists to which I am currently subscribed do that.

--
dwmw2