Re: Council log censored

2005-07-10 18:15:06
wayne wrote:

I really hope that there are more people active in the SPF
community than just the SPF council.

That's certainly true.  Trying to update the Council list I
found that the resolution about its term of office either did
not yet make it into the minutes, or it's in another "secret"
directory waiting for a bulk approval.

I also hope people realize that if we thought that public
discussions at this time were at all appropriate, we would
have done so.

Red herring.  Meng said clearly that he's not available after
the whatever-it-is (but certainly it's not "us") summit.  So
you won't have a quorum for a long time, and oops, no chance
to appeal the IESG approval before the 63th IETF meeting.

July 31, secretariat cut-off date July 18 IIRC, i.e. anything
sent after July 18 might not make it to the IESG appeal pages:
Brian could ask whether it's okay to publish it if that's not
obvious.

Today was an excellent chance to discuss this and act.  Maybe
there will be no other chance.  Unless I missed it you also
failed to adjust the quorum to "three yes":

~~~ snip ~~~