Re: Council log censored

2005-07-11 01:14:38
wayne wrote:

http://spf.mehnle.net/Council_Meeting/2005-04-27 is the
most recent SPF council meeting that I see.

Better than the IESG is fine - I got the 02-09 timestamp by
searching for "minutes", and there I also found #22 (04-27).

Yes, you can't view the directories, there is nothing
uncommon about that.  You can view the indexes by removing
the trailing slashes.

LOL.  Okay, let's assume - only as a working hypothesis - that
this wasn't a case of "embrace and extend", but PEBKAC.  With
some fresher <http://spf.mehnle.net/Council_Meeting/2005-05-04>
minutes waiting for approval (403 from my POV).

you were so >.< close to a potentially blocked Council.
I disagree.

Okay, we disagree about this point.  Your reasons to disagree
do pray not include "experience that it's no problem to get a
Council meeting fast without problems whenever it's necessary".

I have found that you can never really replace someone.
Instead you get a new set of skills and plusses and, sadly,
a new set of problems.

Yes, and in that case I foresee no new problems.  But what you
lost is clear, Chuck's no-nonsense, no details, KISS attitude.

 [November]
maybe we will be lucky and the spam problem will be solved
by then.  That is certainly what I'm going to be trying for.

You really shouldn't say such things with invisible smileys:

"New protemp SPF Council Chair hides logs, minutes, smileys,
everything - film(_at_)11".
                         Bye, Frank