Re: Council log censored

2005-07-10 20:04:37
wayne wrote:

Julian is *way* behind on the meeting minutes.

The IESG is now at <http://www.ietf.org/iesg/iesg.2005-03-31> -
Council at <http://spf.mehnle.net/Council_Meeting/2005-02-09>
or <http://spf.mehnle.net/Council_Resolution/22> (2005-04-27).

The directory views <http://spf.mehnle.net/Council_Resolution/>
and <http://spf.mehnle.net/Council_Meeting/> don't work at the
moment.

Meeting minutes are lower priority.

For the interested public something like the IESG "datatracker"
is _all_ that makes them any different from a "secret society
for the destruction of the Internet" - if they are lucky.  That
is the idea of "glasnost" or transparency.

Meng said that it would be hard to schedule a meeting, so he
is going try and set the times.  I trust that he will.

Now after Greg has accepted to join the SPF Council that point
is not more a live-and-death matter, but you were so >.< close
to a potentially blocked Council.

Anyone who wants to know why Chuck resigned will have to ask
Chuck.

I hope he will explain this stunt.  These must have been very
"interesting" 77 minutes from his agenda to his resignation on
2005-07-07.

There are lots of reasons for resigning that are purely
personal

Not within 77 minutes, unless somebody died (or similar cases),
and then he could have said "for personal reasons".  I stick to
my theory, you and Julian joined the opposition, Greg supports
the "PRA is no real problem" position, and my comfortable 60%
of imaginary Council "shares" just plummeted to a mere 20%.

Chuck had this no-nonsense focus - forcing you to pull in one
direction in critical situations.  Like Meng talking about his
pet fantasies "PRA is no real problem" or "FAIL was a bad idea"
again.  And again,  And again.
                              Bye, Frank
--
<http://www.OpenSPF.org/> "currently 171 pledge signatures"