Re: Re: Any actions coming in regards to approval of SID drafts for RFC and their IETF "approved" reuse of v=spf1 records ?

2005-08-21 00:55:40

Frank Ellermann wrote:
wayne wrote:

To the best of my knowledge nobody has done any
(significant?) work on the appeal.

I've sent an outline on what I think how it's supposed
to work to Julian (07-25), it's essentially a summary
of what I sent earlier to you (07-11 ?).

I've also forwarded a pointer to:
http://mid.gmane.org/E1Dw5mQ-0000tR-FL(_at_)newodin(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org
(07-28), that's the result of the discussed last appeal.

Zero feedback.  As far as Sender-ID suggests to use a
dummy Sender (or Resent-*) reflecting the Return-Path
for gateway operators to bypass false positives with
PRA-tests on v=spf1 it violates Internet mail Standards.

I would be glad to look through it and give my 2cents worth. Perhaps you could post it here, or at least circulate it amongst teh people you know are active?

Slainte,
JohnP