Re: [spf-discuss] Changing the SPF rules: [was: Is best guess moronic?]

2005-11-18 15:17:20
On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, Hector Santos wrote:

All because the SPF result was changed to PASS using a non-SPF technology or
non-SPF policy.

As used by me and others on this list, the best guess feature does not change
the SPF result.  It just marks up internal mailboxes.  The modified
Received-SPF header is *only* a problem if it escapes from the internal
environment.  I am following your advice because of the possibility of the
feature being used outside of such an internal environment (e.g. GMAIL).  But
when used internally as intended, it really is none of your (or anyone elses)
business what I do with my Received-SPF headers.