Re: [spf-discuss] Users mistaking the SPF project for well-known (to them) ISPs (Fwd: Huh?)

2006-06-09 04:11:46
This is not atypical at all.  Generally they are upset and don't understand
anything other than their mail didn't get delivered.

I would recommend redirecting that one to the support queue and we'll see what
we can do to help.

Sometimes these people are so angry they can't be helped.  Other times, if we
can help them figure out how to get their mail through, the can be turned
into supporters of the project.

We also need to remember that many of these people have little technical
understanding of the internet.  Distinctions between their ISP, and ESP, and
us are initially beyond their experience base.

Scott K