[spf-discuss] Re: [spf-devel] Re: Another test case for the test suite...

2007-01-10 17:07:49
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Frank Ellermann wrote:

Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

Your table does not include whether the implementation is
TXT only, SPF only, or BOTH.

TXT only is only the first column, SPF only is only the first
row.  The rest of my 3*3 table (four cells) is only for BOTH.

Your table enumerates cases of DNS state.  I'm talking about implementation
choices.  RFC 4408 gives you 3.  You could think of it an a 3x3x3 cube.
Or, I just project the cube onto DNS state to show all valid results
for a given DNS state (as I did in the previous email).