Re: [spf-discuss] SPF -all domain survey

2007-12-10 15:44:26
On Mon, Dec 10, 2007 at 05:15:38PM -0500, Guy wrote:
The above is from your web page.  It used the wrong record.

Oh, I see the problem now. I had intended to look for the first TXT
record starting with v=spf1, but a logic error prevented the display
from showing the correct record.

The checker did indeed see that your v=spf1 record did not end in -all,
but was actually displaying the last TXT record seen. So, the wrong
result was displayed. This only happened on domains that publish any
TXT records that are not SPF records. Thanks for finding this!

As an aside, what should happen if a domain has multiple TXT records
that start with v=spf1? I found a couple of those.

Greg Hewgill
http://hewgill.com