Re: language tags

1993-03-07 17:26:45
  All this discussion is avoided if we just use the
  established standards. And ISO 639 is the most obvious
  one here.

agreed, but before we pick the bandwagon to be jumped on, maybe we should
consider which ones have what vendor support, if a vendor consensus can be
determined, then perhaps we would benefit from going with the flow.

Of course, vendors have been know to avoid consensus :-).

Anyway, I will check my Macintosh documents for clues later tonight.
--
dana s emery, <de19(_at_)umail(_dot_)umd(_dot_)edu>