Re: NULL

1994-10-31 01:44:25
At 09.14 94-10-31, Keld J|rn Simonsen wrote:
Well, in that sense, UNICODE has nothing to do with Europe,
you should consider it U.S. as it was invened by a number
of big firms in the USA. I do not think it is of great use in Europe.
8-bit charsets would do most of what is needed for quite some time
to come here. Europe was quite sceptical to it when it was proposed.

We need it in Sweden though, because all characters used in sweden is
not in one of the ISO-8859-series of characters.

So, in sweden we need UNICODE.

    paf