Re: NULL

1994-10-24 18:11:24
At 1:19 PM 10/24/94, Michael D'Errico wrote:
I also disagree that binary is evil, as so many on this list seem to argue.

I've really only heard one person arguing even implicitly that binary is
evil; that's Ohta.  And he hasn't said it outright, just implied it by
refusing to accept CTE: binary as a reasonable solution to his problems.

You confuse CTE and transport.

Binary transport, not "CTE: binary", is the reasonable solution.

                                                        Masataka Ohta